FRASP Speaker Hire Nottingham
Speaker Hire – FRASP have a range of professional standard PA hire speakers that are suitable for a wide range of events. From a pair of stand mounted full range speakers for an acoustic gig to a full live sound system consisting of sub-woofers, mid and high range speakers, FRASP have the speakers to cater for your requirements. Contact FRASP and we will put together a bespoke PA system to ensure the very best results.
See below to see a sample of the professional standard PA speakers available from FRASP PA hire Nottingham.
Full Range Active Loudspeakers
Hill M1 Active Coaxial Enclosure
The Hill M1 active speaker is a truly versatile enclosure capable of fulfilling a number of roles to the very highest standard. The M1 can be used as a full range ‘front of house’ system with stand mounting, stack and fly capabilities. As well as this the cabinet design allows the M1 to be installed as a floor monitor. Despite its multi-functional design the M1 does not compromise on performance.
- 12” coaxial driver with radial cooling system to maintain quality and clarity over load periods of use.
- Phase coherent, wideband performance acheived by cone ring radiator that allows a 'sorft' crossover to the compression driver.
- High frequency range produced in perfect clarity by Coaxial Neodymium Titanium compression driver.
- Inbuilt AB class amplifier producing excellent levels of audio accuracy and sound quality.
- Driver optimised 800W power output.
- Switchable frequency response giving full range, or bass cut option.
- High quality connection capabilities via Neutrik Powercon and XLR input and output ports.
- Adjustable angle when being used as a stage monitor.
- Adjustable stand mounting angles
- Rigging points allow M1 to be flown in multiple cabinet array
For more information on the M1 active speaker click the following link to go to the Hill Speaker Systems website.
If you are intersted in hiring the Hill M1 active speaker or any other product in the FRASP sound system hire range, contact FRASP via our online enquiry form.
The DBR12 is equipped with Class-D amplifiers capable of delivering up to 1000W of peak power, allowing it to achieve an impressive maximum sound pressure level of up to 131 dB with consistently high audio quality, performance and reliability. Carefully selected speaker drivers have been customized to perfectly match the built in amplifier's properties to deliver high output power with minimal distortion.
The DBR features an optimized 50 degree wedge angle for floor monitoring use, while the symmetrical cabinet shape allows them to be placed in a "mirror-mode" configuration to avoid high frequency 'hot-spots' and is equipped with rigging points compatible with optional speaker brackets and eyebolts for installed applications.
2-channel mixer with XLR, TRS Phone and RCA inputs
50°degree wedge angle & symmetrical mirror-mode floor monitoring
Maximum Power: 1000W
Maximum SPL: 131dB
Frequency Range: 52Hz - 20Hz
Low / Mid Frequency Driver: 12"
High Frequency Horn: 1.4"
Coverage: H90 x V60
Weight: 15.8 kg
If you are interested in hiring the Yamaha DBR12 active speaker or any other product in the FRASP sound system hire range, contact FRASP via our online enquiry form.
Hill M9DX Compact Array Enclosure
The M9DX Compact Array Enclosure is a truly multi-purpose, powered speaker, designed to provide effortless audio for any mid to large sized venue. Configured as a Arc, Line or Matrix Array
Constructed with premium components it delivers truly outstanding performance and resolution.
Utilising the latest in active processing the M9DX allows for full Digital Wavefront Modelling to achieve exceptional coverage and dispersion.
- Bipolar 12 inch coaxial drivers with a unique radial cooling system allows the M9DX to keep its quality and clarity after hours of continuous use.
- Outer cone 'ring radiator' delivers phase coherent, wideband performance.
- Central 2" titanium compression driver, mounted to a line-source acoustic lens delivers exceptional high frequency performance.
- Dual Internal class AB amplifier, directly developed from the premium Hill Chameleon, renowned for its accuracy and quality.
- Driver optimised 1750W + 440W power output.
- Neutrik Powercon and Neutrik 5pin XLR in.
- Quick-Link flying system with adjustable preset splay.
- Tour ready neoprene runners.
- Manufactured from finest grade 18mm birch ply, stained and painted with a satin black finish.
- Custom acoustic foam backed perforated steel grille.
- Bi-colour status/peak LED.
Click the following link for more information on the Hill M9DX Compact Array Enclosure.
If you are interested in hiring the Hill M9DX or any other item from the FRASP range of PA hire equipment contact us for a comprehensive quote.
Full Range Passive Loudspeakers
OHM KS3 Loudspeaker
The OHM KS-3 loudspeaker is a compact speaker enclosure containing a single 8” bass-mid driver and 1” fluid cooled horn loaded tweeter which is ideal for speech or AV audio support to small audiences at events such as conferences, seminars training sessions or store events. The KS-3 can be stand mounted to allow it to cover larger venues when used in multiple pairs and the compact cabinet ensures it is aesthetically neutral even in the most high end venue.
- Impedance - 8 Ohms
- AES Watts - 125W
- Programme Watts - 250W
- SPL 1W/1m (dB) - 88.5dB
- MAX@ 1m (dB) - 111 dB
- Frequency Response (-3dB) - 75Hz - 20kHz
- Crossover - 3.6kHz
- Active crossover HPF - 100Hz
- Weight - 8kg
Click the following link for more information on the OHM KS-3 business loudspeaker.
If you are interested in hiring the OHM KS-3 or any other item from the FRASP range of PA hire equipment contact us for a comprehensive quote.
L2 Audio TM12H 2-Way Speaker
The L2 Audio TM12H loudspeaker is ideal for use as a front of house PA speaker or stage monitor. This dual purpose speaker enclosure is equipped with a 12" aluminium chassis to cater for low end and mid sounds as well as a 1.35" titanium compression driver to deliver exceptional high frequency performance. With an RMS power rating of 300 watts and frequency range of 55Hz - 20KHz the TM12H is ideal for use as a stand alone front of house speaker for live music, vocal or DJ use or as part of a larger system incorporating the subs. Alternatively due to the smart enclosure design the TM12H can be used as a stage monitor providing excellent clarity for vocal foldback.
- Freq. Range: 55Hz-20KHz
- Power rating (RMS) : 300 watts
- LF driver: 12” aluminium chassis
- HF driver : 1.35" titanium diaphragm compression driver
- Impedance : 8 ohms
- Sensitivity (1w@1mt): 96dB
- Max SPL : 121dB
- Crossover freq. : 3.5KHz
- Input connectors: speakon x 2 (parallel)
- Weight : 19kg
If you are interested in hiring the L2 Audio TM12H loudspeaker as part of a hire sound system contact FRASP PA hire to discuss your event requirements and to receive a quote.
OHM BR-15 Full Range Loudspeaker
Equipped with a 15” bass driver and 1½" high frequency compression driver the OHM BR-15 is a professional standard full range speaker ideal for a variety of sound applications including live music, talkback and DJ use. The BR-15 cabinet is designed to reduce colouration and maintains exceptional vocal intelligibility for delicate vocal applications such as live theatre. The BR-15 can be used as a stand alone speaker for small scale vocal application or in conjunction with the OHM BR-18B sub-woofer in a sub-sat orientation.
- Impedance - 8 Ohms
- AES Watts - 600W
- Programme Watts - 1200W
- SPL 1W/1m (dB) - 99dB
- MAX@ 1m (dB) - 126 dB
- Frequency Response (-3dB) - 70Hz - 19kHz
- Crossover - 1kHz
- Active crossover HPF - 100Hz
- Weight - 42kg
Click the following link for more information on the OHM BR-15 full range loudspeaker.
If you are interested in hiring the OHM BR-15 or any other item from the FRASP range of PA hire equipment contact us for a comprehensive quote.
OHM BR-18B Sub-Woofer
The OHM BR-18B is equipped with an 18" 4" voice coil bass chassis that provides up to 1750 Watts of programme power. As such the BR-18B is at home in virtually any sound application including DJ and live performance use. The OHM BR-18B can be used in conjunction with the OHM BR-15 full range loudspeaker as part of a sub-sat system.
- Impedance - 8 Ohms
- AES Watts - 875W
- Programme Watts - 1750W
- SPL 1W/1m (dB) - 98.5dB
- MAX@ 1m (dB) - 129dB
- Frequency Response (-3dB) - 45Hz - 150Hz
- Active crossover LPF - 100Hz
- Active crossover HPF - 45Hz
- Weight - 41kg
Click the following link for more information on the OHM BR-18B Sub-Woofer.
If you are interested in hiring the OHM BR-18B or any other item from the FRASP range of PA hire equipment contact us for a comprehensive quote.
PUKK-212 is a very compact high powered subwoofer with a specially designed bafﬂe and low frequency driver placement to maximise the LF performance. Containing two advanced 12” drivers in a push pull conﬁguration mounted in a manifold slot to optimise the driver output and reduce distortion. Large port minimises the breathing noises and gives maximum output on the tuning frequency with minimal compression.
- 4 Ohm
- 1200 Watts
- 2400 Watts Program
- 100 dB SPL nominal (42 Hz - 85 Hz)
- 126 dB (cont. max SPL / 1m), 132 dB peak
- 42 Hz - 85 Hz
- Recommended LPF 90 Hz Butterworth 24 dB per Octave
- 30 Hz Butterworth 18 dB per Octave
Click the following link for more information on the OHM PUKK 212.
If you are interested in hiring the OHM PUKK 212 or any other item from the FRASP range of PA hire equipment contact us for a comprehensive quote.
M1SB Active Bass Enclosure
As the perfect partner for the M1 full range active enclosure the M1SB delivers an extended bass response with accuracy and depth. The high definition radial volt driver installed in the M1SB has been tuned to perfectly reproduce the bass sounds of bass guitars, kick drums, synths and other low end audio sources. The M1SB is compatible with all other enclosures in the Hill M Range of speakers.
- Minimal thermal compression
- M1SB is fully portable for use by bands, live music venues, audio visual applications and conferences.
- Ideal for use as a drum fill monitor when installed in conjunction with the M1 full range active enclosure.
- Low profile design for under stage and small scale venue installation.
For more information on the M1SB click the following link to go to the Hill Speaker Systems website.
If you are intersted in hiring the Hill M1SB bass enclosure as part of a FRASP sound system package contact FRASP PA hire via our online quote form.